The KöR whitening system utilizes custom trays and in-office treatments. The custom trays are fitted precisely for your teeth by your dentist at White Oak Dental Care. Using these trays and the professional strength whitening gel, you can reach your whitening goals at your convenience.
KöR lightens teeth up to 16 shades. It works by restoring your teeth’s youthful ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from the whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving and removing stain molecules. The whitening gel produces little to no sensitivity. As a result, most patients have no discomfort from whitening when using this system. KöR Whitening lightens teeth dramatically, up to 16 shades or more.
These custom trays allow you to control how much or how little whitening you would like to achieve. You can keep your trays for many years and continue bleaching so your smile will look as good as it feels.
The KÖR system provides:
- Beautiful, healthy, natural-looking teeth
- A comfortable, simple, convenient process including in-office and take-home whitening trays
- Permanent results
- A safe whitening option for your teeth and gums, with little to no sensitivity
- Whitening without giving up coffee, tea or red wine
- An effective method to counter any level of discoloration
Giving you confidence in your smile is very important to us at White Oak Dental Care, so if you have any questions about KÖR, call us at 936-588-4433 today!