How It Works
The x-ray machine is connected to a computer that displays the image within minutes of it being taken. This makes your dental appointment shorter and also allows our dentist to view the results immediately instead of having to wait hours or days. This can be very important for treating conditions in which time is critical. This technique provides exceptional quality images that can be adjusted (contrast or brightness) as needed by using some simple processing methods.
- Digital x-rays cause less exposure to radiation
- Enables our dentist to make an accurate diagnosis more efficiently
- Reduces the use of waste materials or harsh chemicals
- Less time-consuming and provides immediate results
- Better imaging results enable our dentist to instantly notice irregularities in teeth, gums or enamel